ant-user mailing list archives

From "GARCIA PEREZ, Alberto (Alberto)** CTR **" <alberto.garcia_pe...@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject executable="/usr/bin/cp" cannot access PATH/*
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 10:26:08 GMT
Hi all,

I'm a new member of this mailing list.
I'm using ANT in a build.xml of a Hudson Job.

I want to copy several file from one directory to another one. Just the files inside, not
the parent directory.
I'm using the next code:

<exec executable="/usr/bin/cp" failonerror="true">
                <arg line="${workspaceView.DOCS }/*"/>
                <arg line="${workspaceView.PDFS}/"/>
</exec>

The output is:
cp: cannot access /hudson/.hudson/jobs/workspace/DOCS/*

Is it possible to use the (*) to copy several files as you can do by command line?

Regards

Alberto García Pérez