ant-user mailing list archives

From Ed Mansky <man...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Ant on Mac OS X
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 22:02:51 GMT
Hi Tony,

Depending on the version of OSX you are running, you probably already
have Ant installed and ready for use.

Look in /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Commands

--or

/Library/Java/Home/bin

If you are running an older version of Darwin/OSX,  and you've
installed the Developer Tools, then you will have a directory
/Developer/Java/Ant

If you bring up a Terminal window and type: ant -v
you will either see the version number printed to the screen, or
"..not found..."

Report back what you find if you'd like and we can help get you setup.

--Ed

--
E. J. Mansky II
Eikonal Research Institute