ant-user mailing list archives

From Carlos Araya <carlos.ar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant with Dimensions
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 13:48:56 GMT
The executable pcli was not found. Either it is not installed, not on a path Ant can find.

What happens if you run pcli from the command line?

Carlos

Sent from my iPad

> On Feb 5, 2014, at 5:17 AM, "Sander ..." <rednas1592@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>  Hello,
>
> I try search before, but I didn't found the search bar in the site.
>

> I'm learning to use apache ant and I would like to know how I can make an extraction
(or check out) from the Serena Dimensions CM 12.2 with an oline repository. I try to use this
code above ( provided by Apache), but I din't be successful.

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <project name="test" basedir=".">
> <property file="./build.properties"/>
> <target name="extract">
>    <pvcs repository="${repository}" pvcsproject="${pvcsproject}" userid="${user}"
/>
> </target>
> </project>
>

> Fail description:
>
> BULD FAILED
> Failed executing: pcli lvf -z -aw -pr(repository) -id(userid) (project name). Exception:
Cannot run program "pcli": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot found the file especified.