ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to merge jars and directories specified by path resource into a single jar
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:39:38 GMT
Well, if they're all siblings then it could be easier (or at least not
require an external library) to turn the set of directories into a fileset
includes attribute and wrap that fileset in a mappedresources collection to
flatten, chaining that mapper to a globmapper if you need to place the
files in a particular package in the jar.
Matt