ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sander ..." <>
Subject Ant with Dimensions
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 13:17:28 GMT

I try search before, but I didn't found the search bar in the site.
I'm learning to use apache ant and I would like to know how I can make an extraction (or check
out) from the Serena Dimensions CM 12.2 with an oline repository. I try to use this code above
( provided by Apache), but I din't be successful.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project name="test" basedir=".">
<property file="./"/>
<target name="extract">
    <pvcs repository="${repository}" pvcsproject="${pvcsproject}" userid="${user}" />
Fail description:
Failed executing: pcli lvf -z -aw -pr(repository) -id(userid) (project name). Exception: Cannot
run program "pcli": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot found the file especified.
I would like to know how I can overcome this problem. Maybe if exist a new way or "pcli" program.
Thanks for advance.