ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kimpton, C (Chris)" <Chris.Kimp...@rabobank.com>
Subject Resource collections - Linux vs. windows
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 08:21:24 GMT
Hi,

I have a target that is trying to delete some directories, all but the last few.  It works
as expected (I believe - it deletes files when expected) on my dev box (windows), but is not
deleting anything on the build server (Linux):

It builds up 2 resource collections - one for all directories and one for the last few and
then does a delete based on the difference.

        <resources id="resource-all-dirs">
            <dirset dir="${release-base-dir}" >
                <filename regex="^\d+$" />
            </dirset>
        </resources>

        <resources id="resource-last-3-dirs">
            <last count="4">
                <sort>
                    <dirset dir="${release-base-dir}" >
                        <filename regex="^\d+$" />
                    </dirset>
                    <date />
                </sort>
            </last>
        </resources>

        <delete verbose="true">
            <difference>
                <resources refid="resource-all-dirs"/>
                <resources refid="resource-last-3-dirs" />
            </difference>
        </delete>

I have tried running with debug and/or verbose but that does not seem to add anything.  Using
version 1.9.3.

Any tips on how to track down the issue?

Cheers,
Chris

This email (including any attachments to it) is confidential, legally privileged, subject
to copyright and is sent for the personal attention of the intended recipient only. If you
have received this email in error, please advise us immediately and delete it. You are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. Although we have taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss
or damage arising from the viruses in this email or attachments. We exclude any liability
for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of
the information provided in this email or its attachments, unless that information is subsequently
confirmed in writing.