ant-user mailing list archives

From Edwin Castro <0ptikGh...@gmx.us>
Subject Re: How to merge jars and directories specified by path resource into a single jar
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:20:51 GMT
On 2/13/14, 11:45 PM, Matt Benson wrote:
> The problem is that, presumably, you want the classes beneath the
> class.dirs elements to be added to the jar relative to each element. Off
> the top of my head it occurs to me that you could iterate using antcontrib
> <for> and update the jar for each directory.

In this particular case, all the classes in question are not in
packages. Although they are kept in separate directories, they are all
siblings to one another.

I was under the impression that the <jar> task would not update a
pre-existing jar. I'll try iterating through the directories using <for>.

--
Edwin