ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael Durket <dur...@highwire.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: Ant build from source instructions incorrect?
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 20:22:33 GMT
I get what seems to be a clean build and tests if I include the jars contained in the lib/optional
directory in the Subversion repository for Apache Ant. So perhaps those either should be included
when making a source tar bundle or the instructions on the website should indicate all of
the jars required.

Thank you for your help.

On Jan 22, 2014, at 9:31 AM, "antoine@gmx.de" <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> It is possible that the two minor jars are required and should be in the source distribution
and yes the instructions should be accurate.