ant-user mailing list archives

From Knuplesch, J├╝rgen <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: Problem: failed to create task or type runtarget
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:11:44 GMT
Hello,

This should also run using Mac: Did you copy the antcontrib.jar to your Mac?
Can you show us your error log?

I use  <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml"/> on Windows and Linux

Juergen

-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: BryanBerg [mailto:bberg@spawar.navy.mil]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Januar 2014 01:18
An: user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: Problem: failed to create task or type runtarget

Hi,

I am running into the following error when trying to run ant:

Problem: failed to create task or type runtarget

I am building on a mac 10.8.3.

Prior research has suggested that I add ant-contrib-0.3.jar to my ANT_HOME installation directory,
which I have done (that had actually gotten rid of another 'failed to create task or type'
error)

I used ant-contrib-0.3.jar because research suggested that this jar is mapped to the line:

< taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties" /> which is in the build.xml
file I am using.

The project builds on windows machines ( I even got it to build using https://code.google.com/p/winant/
) but am trying to get it built on a mac. I am thus not looking to change the build.xml file.

An example of the run target line is:

<target name="setPASProps" depends="" description="setup the properties">
     <property name="systemname" value="PAS"/>
     <runtarget target="setSystemProps"/> </target> Here is some info from running
ant -diagnostics

  ANT PROPERTIES
ant.version: Apache Ant(TM) version 1.8.2 compiled on June 20 2012
ant.java.version: 1.7
Is this the Apache Harmony VM? no
Is this the Kaffe VM? no
Is this gij/gcj? no
ant.core.lib: /usr/share/ant/lib/ant.jar
ant.home: /usr/share/ant
  ANT_HOME/lib jar listing
ant.home: /usr/share/ant
ant-antlr.jar (5756 bytes)