ant-user mailing list archives

From Ravi Joshi <ravi.josh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Customize JUnit HTML report which is designed JUnit and Ant
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 09:51:52 GMT
Hi,

I found a similar topic (http://stackoverflow.com/a/1733940/1175065) on Stackoverflow and
posted also but that is not figuring me out to find the solution. Below are the requirements
to customize HTML report-

1. Need to add project name (Currently, I have set the project name in my JUnit Test java
file.
2. Need to hide some columns i.e. package name and class name
3. Need to modify the display format for Time Stamp
4. Need to increase font size for error trace, which is thrown by test if any exception occrred
5. Need to add a column for each test  case i.e. Test Case priority (Currently, I have set
the priority of each test inside test method, which is one of following "Critical", "High",
"Medium", "Low"
6. Need to add a comparison chart, which can show the number of passed Vs failed test cases

As per Stackoverflow post, I think requirements #1-5 can be done by modifying junit-frames.xsl
file, but how? How to modify XSL file?

Also Please help me to fulfil requirement #6.

I am using Java 1.6 on Windows 7 x64. The Apache ant  is ant_1.8.2.v20120109-1030, which
comes by default in Eclipse Indigo.

-
Thanks
Ravi