ant-user mailing list archives

From Earl Hood <>
Subject Bug in <uptodate> task? Directory portion of a srcfile does not exist
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 19:55:25 GMT
Ant version: 1.8.4

When using <uptodate>, if I have a <srcfiles file="..."/>, and the
dirname portion of the pathname does not exist, uptodate causes a
project build failure.

For example, if the pathname is "C:\Whatever\Directory\file.txt" and
"C:\Whatever\Directory" does not exists, build failure.

There is no problem if the file itself is not present (the dirname
portion exists, but the base file does not). I believe uptodate should
not fail in the scenario described above.

Is this a legitimate bug?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message