ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter West <li...@pbw.id.au>
Subject Re: Use of XML Catalog with Ant (xslt task) - request for example
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:20:51 GMT
I'm walking in late here, so I may be missing the point.

Have you seen http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14165765/how-to-use-saxon-built-in-catalog-feature
and http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/using-xsl/xsltfromant.html

The first is about Saxon and catalogs, the second is about the problems of getting the ant
xslt task to use Saxon.

Peter West

When the young man heard this, he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.