ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kerry, Richard" <richard.ke...@atos.net>
Subject RE: Use of XML Catalog with Ant (xslt task) - request for example
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 13:28:47 GMT

"you want the catalog to resolve the stylesheet itself - I'm afraid this is not supported."

"it does not use the catalog when locating the documents to transform or the stylesheet itself."

Thank you, that's what I wanted to know.  I couldn't see it stated categorically in the docs.

I shall stop trying this approach and arrange to get the stylesheet passed in as a file-name.

Can I add this as a feature request ?

Saxon is able to do this, but it is run as a Java application so is able to do anything a
Java app can do, in whatever way it wants to.

Enquiring on either the Xsl or DocBook list indicated that although Ant's xslt task can take
a classpath parameter it is not possible to get it to use Saxon due to some other limitations
within one or the other.

Regards,

Richard.

Richard Kerry
BNCS Engineer, SI SOL Telco & Media Vertical Practice
T: +44 (0)20 82259063
M: +44 (0)7812 325518
G300, Stadium House, Wood Lane, London, W12 7TA
richard.kerry@atos.net<https://webmail.siemens-it-solutions.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=9fb20d019e3e4cb99344d708709a3177&URL=mailto%3arichard.kerry%40atos.net>

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee;
and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos group liability
cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a
computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free
and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitte