ant-user mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <nagendra.r...@tejasoft.com>
Subject Re: Annotations Stripping or Transformation at Build time
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2013 10:17:50 GMT
Hi Matt,

Thank You for the directions. Most the tools, which work in these
contrained devices, does not work on byte code. hence transformation the
source code is essential in my case.
Also, more essentially, source code helps in better debugging with break
points with IDE's.

Any ant task which does source code transformation by eliminating all
the annotations and gives the rest of source code is what am looking to.

Regards,
Nagendra
*Raja Nagendra Kumar*
Founder & C.T.O