ant-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: Access jar files in a library directory in the jar file
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:34:01 GMT
You are right that it is inefficient, but it is easy to understand. If
you want to get efficient, you could create the main.jar with inclusions
of <zipfileset>[1] using the src attribute for the other jars.

As for the manifest, while this would be tricky for a general purpose
jar merging tool, it isn't a problem when you are creating a specific
JAR file. Presumably Earl knows what the combined manifest should look like.

[1] http://ant.apache.org/manual/Types/zipfileset.html