ant-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: Access jar files in a library directory in the jar file
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 16:54:25 GMT
It is fairly trivial to do. In your main jar target:

     1. create a temporary directory
     2. run the unjar task
     3. jar up your main jar, including the contents of the temporary
directory
     4. delete the temporary directory

See http://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/unzip.html for docs on the unjar
task.

On 18/06/2013 12:27 AM, Rob Tanner wrote:
> In that case, is there an ant task that will enable me to explode the jar file and add
the classes that way.  I could simply explode the jars in my development hierarchy in Eclipse,
but I would rather leave them untouched there and only explode them when I build the main
jar file.  I looked in the ant user's guide, and I couldn't find such a task, but is there
a way to execute a short shell script from within the build.xml file?