ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael Niemand <michael.niem...@gmail.com>
Subject basedir setting not working?
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 14:11:52 GMT
Hi folks,

my basedir setting doesnt seem to work.

I have the same project I check out to two different locations.

in the second project the basedir setting doesnt seem to work.

Here's what I do:

<!-- <project name="ClientKapselTest" default="targets" basedir="./"> also
tried that -->
<project name="ClientKapselTest" default="targets" >

<!-- ==================== Initialization properties =====================
-->
<echo message="*** what's considered basedir before setting it: ${basedir}"
/>
<property name="basedir" value="."/>
<echo message="*** what's considered basedir after setting it: ${basedir}"
/>

</project>

The result is always:

     [echo] *** what's considered basedir before setting it: M:\path\to\A
     [echo] *** what's considered basedir after setting it: M:\path\to\A

even though I execute the ant-skript in M:\path\to\B

I thought basedir is always the path where the build.xml itself resides?