ant-user mailing list archives

From "Milliken, Rob" <Rob.Milli...@highmark.com>
Subject RE: @classpath
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:41:27 GMT
Google xpath or xslt

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter West [mailto:lists@pbw.id.au]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:37 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: @classpath

Where can I find documentation for usage like

<path path="@{classpath}"/> ?

Likewise for the other uses of "@"?

Thanks.

Peter West

"Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe."

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior
permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views
of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries, or affiliates.