ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter West <li...@pbw.id.au>
Subject Re: Changing my ant classpath
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 05:32:23 GMT
Hi Kate,

Is yours an RPM based linux system? Did you install a new RPM?  Looking at the "ant" shell
script, there are a number of points of configuration, and RPM systems seem to have one of
their own.

You could put a
set -x
command at the top of the ant shell script to see just what it is picking up as configuration.

P.S. How are you finding clojure?

Peter West

Now Peter and those who were with him ... saw his glory and the two men who stood with him.

On 26/02/2013, at 6:26 AM, "Carbonari, Katie - 0336 - MITLL" <Katie.Carbonari@ll.mit.edu>
wrote:

> I'm trying to run ant. It worked fine yesterday, but today I installed a newer version
of Java and now ant throws this error:

> ant --execdebug
> exec "/usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0_15/jre/bin/java" -classpath "/usr/lib/ant-launcher.jar" -Dant.home="/usr"
-Dant.library.dir="/usr/lib" org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher -cp "/home/katie/workspace/clojure-1.4.0/clojure-1.4.0.jar"