ant-user mailing list archives

From salt2012 <writemesaltwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Automating cvs modules checkout with build.psf using Ant Script
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2013 16:04:56 GMT
Sorry. I am not getting your point. I am trying to use the projectSetImport
to get the project names from the build.psf which is below.

<target name="loadProjectSet">
	<projectSetImport ProjectSetFileName="build.psf" />
	<echo>Loaded projects = ${ImportedProjectNames}</echo>
    </target>

But i am getting the below error while executing the build.xml

 Problem: failed to create task or type projectSetImport
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

I dont know what i am doing wrong. Please help.