ant-user mailing list archives

From RockyAllen <m...@rockyallen.plus.com>
Subject AntUnit and JunitReport incompatible?
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 20:17:14 GMT
When I use the built in XML Listener with AntUnit 1.2, JUnitReport (from
Ant 1.8.2) cannot read the output log file properly. Test names and
failure reports are included, but not times, and the top line summary
does not include the AntUnit results. I think the problem is with the
AntUnit listener, which outputs the counts and time for the suite as
elements, whereas JUnitReport seems to want them as attributes. The Wiki
seems to suggest that they do work together. Any ideas? Should I report
a bug?