ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de>
Subject AW: AW: Automating cvs modules checkout with build.psf using Ant Script
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2013 14:27:23 GMT
> Sorry. I am not getting your point. I am trying to use the
> projectSetImport to get the project names from the build.psf which is
> below.
>
> <target name="loadProjectSet">
> 	<projectSetImport ProjectSetFileName="build.psf" />
> 	<echo>Loaded projects = ${ImportedProjectNames}</echo>
>     </target>

Have a look at the documentation
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/radhelp/v8/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm
.ant.tasks.doc/topics/tantprojectsetimport.html

> But i am getting the below error while executing the build.xml
>
>  Problem: failed to create task or type projectSetImport
> Cause: The name is undefined.
> Action: Check the spelling.
> Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
> Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken
> place.

This task is not part of Ant. So you have to declare it before you could use
it.
http://ant.apache.org/manual/Types/antlib.html#loadFromInside
http://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/taskdef.html

Jan