ant-user mailing list archives

From Maurice Feskanich <maurice.feskan...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Which javac does ant use in its "javac" task?
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 20:40:31 GMT
Without knowing how you are creating the classpath for ant to use, it is
impossible to say why it is not working for you.  It may be something as
simple as using the wildcard in a way that has ant expanding it rather
than it being passed through to javac.

Maury

On 01/14/13 17:23, WebServices Development wrote:
> I am using ant 1.8.4.  My JAVA_HOME is set to the location of JDK 7.  I have a set of
classes that use a list of jars from a given library location.

> When I use command line jdk to do the compile it gives different results from using ant
script to do the compile.  The classpath definition is same in both cases.

> In the command line execution, it expands the wildcard classpath that is introduced in
JDK 6.