ant-user mailing list archives

From WebServices Development <WebServices_Developm...@csx.com>
Subject How to debug ant source inside RAD / Eclipse
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 23:29:38 GMT
Is there a way to debug ANT source by using it to build inside Rational Application Developer
( RAD ) or Eclipse?

I have downloaded the ANT 1.8.4 source and did a build in RAD using the build.xml which created
the ant jar files.  I then tried to create a launcher using these built jar files, but I am
unable to put a breakpoint in them.  Ami missing something or am I going about it the wrong
way?

Is there a way to run an ANT build in RAD using these ANT jar files and set a break-point?

Thank you.

This email transmission and any accompanying attachments may
contain CSX privileged and confidential information intended only
for the use of the intended addressee.  Any dissemination,
distribution, copying or action taken in reliance on the contents
of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error
please immediately delete it and  notify sender at the above CSX
email address.  Sender and CSX accept no liability for any damage
caused directly or indirectly by receipt of this email.