ant-user mailing list archives

From WebServices Development <WebServices_Developm...@csx.com>
Subject RE: Which javac does ant use in its "javac" task?
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 23:05:59 GMT
Actually, currently I am testing with hardcoding the classpath as in below task definition.
 I ultimately want to create a classpath from a string, but that is next question, if I can
get this working.  This is the same path I am using in my commandline javac call

        <!-- Compile Classes -->
        <target name="compile" depends="init, prepare" description="Compile the classes">
                <property name="myclasspath" refid="test.classpath"/>
                    <echo message="myclasspath= ${myclasspath}"/>
                <javac srcdir="${src.paths}"
                       failonerror="true"
                       includeantruntime="false"
                       destdir="${build.dir}/classes"
                        debug="${javac.debug}"
                       debuglevel="${javac.debuglevel}"
                       verbose="true"
                       memoryMaximumSize="${javac.memoryMaximumSize}"
                     fork="yes"
                     executable="/opt/local/software/websphere/v7/java/bin/javac"
                       source="1.6"
                       target="1.6">
            <classpath path="/home/ab/antcode/RAD8ProjectsWAS7Server/StarterWeb/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/*;/opt/local/software/websphere/v7/lib/*;/opt/local/software/websphere/v7/plugins/*"/>
                </javac>
        </target>

Commandline javac call
JAVA_HOME=/opt/local/software/websphere/v7/java/bin
export JAVA_HOME
JDK_HOME=/opt/local/software/websphere/v7/java
export JDK_HOME
/opt/local/software/websphere/v7/java/bin/javac -verbose -d /home/ab/antcode/build/classes
-classpath /home/ab/antcode/RAD8ProjectsWAS7Server/CSXStarterWeb/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/*:/home/ab/antcode/build/classes:/opt/local/software/websphere/v7/lib/*:/opt/local/software/websphere/v7/plugins/*:
-sourcepath /home/ab/antcode/RAD8ProjectsWAS7Server/StarterWeb/src -target 1.6 -g:none -source
1.6 /home/ab/antcode/RAD8ProjectsWAS7Server/StarterWeb/src/com/xxx/xxxStarter/event/*.java
/home/ab/antcode/RAD8ProjectsWAS7Server/StarterWeb/src/com/xxx/xxxStarter/vo/*.java > commandline.log
2>&1

Thanks for any help you can provide.