ant-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <>
Subject Re: Correct configuration for reading a list into a Java class
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 17:56:40 GMT
Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 4:58 PM, Martin Gainty <> wrote:
> Good Afternoon Lewis <fileset dir="${gora.avsc.dir}" my understanding of fileset dir
attribute is that dir represents a single root folder

I am working with this [0] directory and the two files within, so I
hope that I am using the correct attribute. Would you been good enough
to review and comment please?
> if your goal is to aggregate files from 2 folders from different rootsyou *may* wish
to consider implementing a project based <selector>

I don't think this is the case. In [0] we have 1 folder containing >1
file. This could be added to in the future.

Thanks again

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message