ant-user mailing list archives

From Matèrne, Jan (RZF, SG 481) <jan.mate...@fv.nrw.de>
Subject AW: Is there a JavaDoc style tool for generating docs for custom ANT tasks
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 07:13:25 GMT
AFAIK there was some work in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/sandbox/historical/xdocs/

But I dont know any "official" tool.

Jan

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Bob Tarling [mailto:bobtarling@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. September 2012 20:45
An: user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: Is there a JavaDoc style tool for generating docs for custom ANT tasks

I am working with a team create a library of custom ant tasks.
I'd like to be able to generate documentation that looks similar to ants own documentation
of the standard ant tasks. I wonder if this can be auto-generated in any way in the same way
that JavaDoc creates documentation of Java methods.
Does anyone know of such a tool?
Regards
Bob