ant-user mailing list archives

From Rainer Noack <rai...@noacks.net>
Subject Re: Unable to run Ant
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 08:46:18 GMT
Hi Vishal,

Sounds like launcher is not in you classpath.
The best way is to set 2 environment-variables before running ant:
JAVA_HOME that points to your JDK (or JRE if you don't need tools.jar)  and
ANT_HOME that points to your ant installation directory.
see "Installing Apache Ant" (espacially chapter "Setup") and "Running
Apache Ant" in http://ant.apache.org/manual/index.html

Kind Regards

Rainer