ant-user mailing list archives

From Rob Seegel <RobSee...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Recycle an Ant task
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 10:49:54 GMT
Thanks for sharing this Jose. I had a fairly complex build that called
other project builds and I needed something like this as well at one
time. I think it's worth reviewing it now and seeing if something like
one of these two options might be the better way to go. The way I chose
is pretty embarrassing in retrospect, but it did work.

Rob