ant-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Kim <k...@jonesmcclure.com>
Subject ANT and HTML Tidy
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 17:31:03 GMT
Completely beginner in ANT here, I am trying to run HTML Tidy with the exec command, and stuck
on how to implement this since I am still unfamiliar with the syntax.

<exec executable="cmd">

            <arg path="Users\kkim\Desktop" />
            <arg value="tidy" />
            <arg value="-asxml" />
            <arg value="c100.html" />

     <!--       <arg line="tidy -asxml c100.html" />-->

        </exec>

Am I on the right track here at all? I am trying to get Windows cmd to run the command line
"tidy -asxml c100.html." I also need to run this command line from a specific directory (my
desktop), which I tried doing with arg path?

Thanks,
Kevin