ant-user mailing list archives

From "sachin.476" <sachin....@gmail.com>
Subject Ant SCP failing on windows 2008 with IBM J9 v1.5 but works with Sun Jdk 1.5
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 05:26:44 GMT
Hi All,

I am facing this issue on our windows 2008 server.
In our build script we are copying the .ear file to remote directory using
Ant SCP task.

Everything is working fine on Window-XP with the same configuration.(Ant 1.7
and IBM J9 1.5)

But on windows 2008 scp task fails with NetBind exception if we are using
IBM j9 1.5. It work properly if we use sun/oracle jdk 1.5.

Please provide your help to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Sachin K