ant-user mailing list archives

From vale <valebengo...@gmail.com>
Subject problem trying to set individual tests timeout
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 20:43:58 GMT
Hi, I need to set individual test timeout. Im using the timeout option but
when the time is over for an individual test it does not continue the
execution of the rest of the suite. Any Idea what Im doing wrong? here is my
code:

<target name="runTest">
	        <mkdir dir="${junit.output.dir}"/>
	        <junit fork="true" forkmode="once" printsummary="withOutAndErr"
haltonfailure="false"
                           haltonerror="off" showoutput="true"
timeout="60000">
	            <formatter type="xml"/>
	            <test name="EjemploTest" todir="${junit.output.dir}"/>
	            <classpath refid="ejemplo.classpath"/>
	        </junit>
	    </target>

thanks in advance!