ant-user mailing list archives

From "McNish, Budd" <bmcn...@HealthPlan.com>
Subject HTML Mail
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 19:28:08 GMT
I want to send an html document as the mail message body.  I have been
unsuccessful in my attempt to use the 'messagefile' attribute of the
mail task.

Attempt # 1:

   <mail mailhost="${mailHost}"

         mailport="25"

         encoding="auto"

         messagemimetype="text/html"

         subject="${mailSubject}"

         from="${mailFrom}"

         tolist="${mailTolist}"

         cclist="${mailCClist}"

         messagefile="${msgFile}"

    </mail>

Result: no email sent.

Attempt #2:

   <mail mailhost="${mailHost}"

         mailport="25"

         encoding="auto"

         messagemimetype="text/html"

         subject="${mailSubject}"

         from="${mailFrom}"

         tolist="${mailTolist}"

         cclist="${mailCClist}"

    <messagefile src="${msgFile}" />

    </mail>

Result:  mail doesn't support the nested "messagefile" element.

Budd A. McNish

Health Plan Services

813-289-1000 ext. 2352

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify
the sender by e-mail at the address shown.This email transmission may contain confidential
information.This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to
whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you
are not the intended recipient. Thank you for your compliance.