ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Amerige <Steve.Amer...@sas.com>
Subject Re: AW: priority question
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 17:29:23 GMT
Hi Denys,

We had the need to specify a Groovy version to have priority over the
context in which we were run, so we did:

<path id="prepend.classpath">
<pathelement path="${custom.dir.path}"/>
<pathelement path="${custom.path.to.jar.file}"/>
</path>

<taskdef name="groovy" classname="org.codehaus.groovy.ant.Groovy"
classpathref="prepend.classpath" reverseloader="true"/>

Perhaps you can adapt this to your situation.  The
*reverseloader="true"* really means "*prepend *the given classpathref
before other classpaths, including the system classpath."  This turns
out to be exceedingly useful.  And, while the reverseloader attribute is
marked as deprecated (and has been since the beginning), I have been
assured that it isn't going away.

Regards,
Steve Amerige
SAS Institute, Deployment Development

On 8/30/2012 11:40 AM, Knuplesch, J├╝rgen wrote:
> Show us the ANT-code!
>
> Just set the classpath inside ANT.
>
> -----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----

we use our custom library that has

> methods that override the android methods. And I need to specify in the ant script the
priority of using our library above android.jar