ant-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: umask from ant
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 23:00:11 GMT
Which might be a problem on some systems, as sometimes umask is a
built-in shell command.

Commands to find out where umask is: "which umask", "type umask".

Even if it is built in to the shell, it may still be available as an
executable on your system. Try looking in /bin, /sbin, /usr/bin, and
/usr/sbin.

If you still can't find it, change the executable to start your shell
and tell it to execute the umask command. Something like this:

<exec executable="/bin/sh">
     <arg value="-c" />
     <arg value="umask" />
     <arg value="0002" />