ant-user mailing list archives

From Knuplesch, J├╝rgen <>
Subject AW: priority question
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 15:40:01 GMT
Show us the ANT-code!

Just set the classpath inside ANT.

-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: LoburDenis []
Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. August 2012 15:33
Betreff: priority question

I'm engineer in Samsung R&D Center, Kiev..

Below you can find problem I need to be solved:

While processing our product with Ant I have some problems:

The ant script that I write by myself needs to prioritise the additional libraries, as we
use our custom library that has

methods that override the android methods. And I need to specify in the ant script the priority
of using our library above android.jar

library. <compilerarg value="-Xbootclasspath/p:${toString:jars.libs.ref}"/>
command doesn't seem to work. Is there any solution applicable to our problem?

Best regards, Denys Lobur

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message