ant-user mailing list archives

From Knuplesch, J├╝rgen <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: priority question
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 15:40:01 GMT
Show us the ANT-code!

Just set the classpath inside ANT.

-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: LoburDenis [mailto:d.lobur@samsung.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. August 2012 15:33
An: user@ant.apache.org
Cc: m.shyrii@samsung.com
Betreff: priority question

Hello!

I'm engineer in Samsung R&D Center, Kiev..

Below you can find problem I need to be solved:

While processing our product with Ant I have some problems:

The ant script that I write by myself needs to prioritise the additional libraries, as we
use our custom library that has

methods that override the android methods. And I need to specify in the ant script the priority
of using our library above android.jar

library. <compilerarg value="-Xbootclasspath/p:${toString:jars.libs.ref}"/>
command doesn't seem to work. Is there any solution applicable to our problem?

Best regards, Denys Lobur