ant-user mailing list archives

From LoburDenis <>
Subject priority question
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:33:28 GMT

I'm engineer in Samsung R&D Center, Kiev..

Below you can find problem I need to be solved:

While processing our product with Ant I have some problems:

The ant script that I write by myself needs to prioritise the additional
libraries, as we use our custom library that has

methods that override the android methods. And I need to specify in the ant
script the priority of using our library above android.jar

library. <compilerarg value="-Xbootclasspath/p:${toString:jars.libs.ref}"/>
command doesn't seem to work. Is there any solution applicable to our

Best regards, Denys Lobur