ant-user mailing list archives

From vineet arora <>
Subject ant sql task in different jvm
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 08:55:26 GMT

I am new to ant and before sending mail to this list I explored the issue
on google but didn't get any satisfactory results.

In one of my project, I require to run the below sql task in a different

<target name="query">

<sql driver="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"
          userid="sys as sysdba" password="passwordNew"
          print="yes" classpathref="myclasspath"

Actually in my build.xml file, I call a junit test using junit task and in
that task I use fork=yes so that it runs in a different jvm.

But before running the junit task I need to run the sql task, but somehow
it happens that both sql task and junit tasks are running in same jvm which
I don't want.

Could you please help me in making sure that the sql task which I run
should run in a separate jvm? Can we specify fork=yes or some other
attribute to do this?

Thanks & Regards,