ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Powanda <>
Subject Apache resolver library not found, internal resolver will be used
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 22:35:47 GMT
I'm trying to use Saxon 6.5.5 with the Apache Commons Resolver, which I've specified in my
classpath in a Saxon macro shown below. When I run this macro, I get the following error:

Apache resolver library not found, internal resolver will be used

How can I ensure that the resolver.jar that I've specified in my classpath is used by Ant?

Jeff Powanda

                   <path id="saxon.classpath">
                    <pathelement location="${xslt-processor-classpath}"/>
                                <pathelement location="${xercesImpl.jar}"/>
                                <pathelement location="${xml-apis.jar}"/>
                    <pathelement location="${tools.dir}/resolver"/>
                    <pathelement location="${tools.dir}/resolver/resolver.jar"/>

                   <macrodef name="saxon">
                    <attribute name="input"/>
                    <attribute name="output"/>
                    <attribute name="style"/>
                      <java classname="com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet" fork="true"
                            dir="${basedir}" classpathref="saxon.classpath">
                                                <sysproperty key="javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory"
                                                <sysproperty key="javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory"
                                                <sysproperty key="org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration"
                        <arg line="-x"/>
                        <arg line="-y"/>
                        <arg line="-r"/>
                        <arg line="-o @{output}"/>