ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Powanda <jpowa...@vocera.com>
Subject Apache resolver library not found, internal resolver will be used
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 22:35:47 GMT
I'm trying to use Saxon 6.5.5 with the Apache Commons Resolver, which I've specified in my
classpath in a Saxon macro shown below. When I run this macro, I get the following error:

Apache resolver library not found, internal resolver will be used

How can I ensure that the resolver.jar that I've specified in my classpath is used by Ant?

Regards,
Jeff Powanda

                   <path id="saxon.classpath">
                    <pathelement location="${xslt-processor-classpath}"/>
                                <pathelement location="${xercesImpl.jar}"/>
                                <pathelement location="${xml-apis.jar}"/>
                    <pathelement location="${tools.dir}/resolver"/>
                    <pathelement location="${tools.dir}/resolver/resolver.jar"/>
                  </path>

                   <macrodef name="saxon">
                    <attribute name="input"/>
                    <attribute name="output"/>
                    <attribute name="style"/>
                    <sequential>
                      <java classname="com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet" fork="true"
                            dir="${basedir}" classpathref="saxon.classpath">
                                                <sysproperty key="javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory"
value="org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl"/>
                                                <sysproperty key="javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory"
value="org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl"/>
                                                <sysproperty key="org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration"
value="org.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeParserConfiguration"/>
                        <arg line="-x org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader"/>
                        <arg line="-y org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader"/>
                        <arg line="-r org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver"/>
                        <arg line="-o @{output}"/>
                        <arg value="@{input}"/>
                        <arg value="@{style}"/>
                      </java>