ant-user mailing list archives

From "J.V." <>
Subject jpa entity task?
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 22:38:20 GMT
Is anyone aware of a Maven or Ant or Gradle plugin that has a way to configure to accept a
connection to a database and generate JPA entities from the DB?  I do not care which build
tool, just something we can weave into the build any way possible - an ant task would be perfect.

The solution would map the database types correctly (and would work across all DB's including
Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL&  SQL Server), and also configure the relationships inside each
entity correctly (many to one/one to many/many to many).

We are using EclipseLink for the JPA provider (not hibernate).  Most developers use IntelliJ
so an Eclipse plugin will not do the trick (need IDE independent tool , preferable something
that can be called from an ant file.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message