ant-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <>
Subject Re: Zip and Tar tasks failing
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 08:08:11 GMT
Hi Stefan,

I will be able to post more verbose output later today when I get back
to the local box I do my releases from. Please see my comments inline

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 5:09 AM, Stefan Bodewig <> wrote:
> From reading your build file
> ${dist.version.dir}=${dist.dir}/${}
> You copy stuff to ${dist.version.dir}-bin (note the minus)

This is not intended to be a minus it is merely meant to act as a
hyphen solely to satisfy aesthetic requirements. This was so we could
have zip's and tar's like
nutch-$, nutch-$ etc

> and then try
> to include them in your tar task from ${dist.dir}/${}/
> (excluding ${dist.dir}/${}/bin/)  But that directory doesn't
> even exist.
> Your "-" and "/" disagree with each other.  You want to exclude
> ${}-bin/ and include ${}-src/ or ${}*/
> Stefan

I will certainly take this on board and will update this thread later
on today when I get a chance to get a crack at it.

Thank you for your replies

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message