ant-user mailing list archives

From rohit dholakia <ro...@rohitdholakia.com>
Subject Property files when running Selenium/JUnit test cases
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 13:25:25 GMT
Hi,

 I am automating our build process at the startup I work at.    I keep all
my classes in user/nightlybuilds/build . and  my xml file is at
nightlybuilds itself . ( top level dir ).  On the other hand,  the property
files that are needed are in their respective projects.  I added the path
to the respective projects in the classpath    , in the following way :

 <pathelement location="${path.junit}" />

But,  the only way Ant finds the property files is if they lie in the same
directory as the xml file. Using any other way causes "file not found"
exception . How can this problem be solved ?

( Yes, I can copy the property files, but, you see, I have lots of selenium
test cases and lots of junit test cases. They have different property files
, but, same names  . I can't  overlap .   Also,  I think there has to be  a
better solution )

Thanks,
*Rohit *