ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Zip and Tar tasks failing
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 04:03:37 GMT
On 2012-05-22, Lewis John Mcgibbney wrote:

> Good Evening Everyone,

early morning by now 8-(

> I've hit a rather strange situation whilst releasing some artifacts.
> Specifically the strange part of this relates to the tar, tar-bin, zip
> and zip-bin targets in the following build.xml file [0].

Can you show us a verbose log of one of the "failing" targets?  Just
looking at the build file without knowing the values of dist.dir and
final.name it is difficult to diagnose.  dist.dir might be empty or
final.name might not be matching any files inside dist.dir (it is a path
relative to dist.dir, right?).

Stefan