ant-user mailing list archives

From "Pozun, Stephen (H USA)" <>
Subject unzip question
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 20:01:28 GMT
Hello, we're using ant.unzip from Groovy code.  Our source zip is on a windows share, out target
is on a windows share on a different server.  We're making the call from a third intermediary
server.  In most cases this works well.  In some cases, it runs VERY slowly, usually on what
I'll call "other networks".  Has anyone ever seen this perform slowly before, and maybe have
some leads for me to troubleshoot this?  When we saw the issue today, we did some manual file
copies on the actual shares and it seemed to perform well, we also did some trace routes to
check the network which seemed ok.  There were some CPU/memory bottlenecks on the server but
we solved that issue yet the unzip still seems to run very slowly.

Thanks in advance,
Steve P

This message and any attachments are solely for the use of intended recipients. The information
contained herein may include trade secrets, protected health or personal information, privileged
or otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying,
distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you received this email in error,
and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any attachment
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender
and delete the message and any attachment from your system. Thank you for your cooperation