ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Giffin <>
Subject run XSLT on filelist
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 22:37:36 GMT
I'm making a single PDF out of a group of XML documentation files. It's
an API reference document and the items will be alphabetized so input
order doesn't matter.

I want to use a fileset of XML files as input to an XSLT script,
something like this:

<fileset dir="${src.dir}" id="">
<include name="*.xml"/>

I have been accomplishing this in the past with a manually-maintained
XML file like this:

<root href="myfile1.xml" />
<root href="myfile2.xml" />
<root href="myfile3.xml" />
<root href="myfile4.xml" />
<!-- etc. -->

Right now I pass in the file above to the XSLT processor like this:

<target name="xslt-fo" description="XML to XSL-FO">
<echo>Output FO...</echo>
<java jar="${jar.saxon}" fork="true" failonerror="true" maxmemory="256m">
<arg line="-w2"/>
<!-- output filename -->
<arg line="-o"/>
<!-- list of input xml files -->
<arg value="..\all-docs.xml"/>
<!-- XSLT stylesheet to make XSL-FO -->
<arg value="${}"/>

But I'd like to automate it. Is there a way to pass in a fileset instead?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message