ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Fetzer <elstonk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Build directly on machine vs. SSH to machine and start build
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 20:28:29 GMT
Thanks Nathan, very helpful.  This is at the top of my build file:

  <property name="env.HOSTNAME" value="${env.COMPUTERNAME}"/>

When running with -v, I get this:

[property] Loading Environment env.
Property "env.COMPUTERNAME" has not been set

And then the code below tries to import a property file that doesn't exist:

  <if>
    <equals arg1="${env.HOSTNAME}" arg2="buildMachine"/>
    <then>
      <import file="properties1.xml" />
    </then>
    <else>
      <import file="properties2.xml" />
    </else>
  </if>

Anyone know of a way to make this work from an ssh call?  Seems like it would be fine because
even when I'm running this from a manual login, it's after sshing from my own machine to this
build machine...

Thanks,
Eric