ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen L. De Rudder" <sld...@hotmail.com>
Subject ANT Wiki isn't wiki
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2012 22:31:49 GMT

The ant wiki isn't a wiki. It seems like most if not all the pages can not be modified by
anonymous contributers. Please don't call it a wiki if people are not allowed to contribute.
I wanted to add a page about the OS condition tag, but I couldn't. The manual only goes into
detail about the <OS family="xxx"> stuff but ignores the name, arch, and version. It
took me a while but I found that those seem to be populated from the java properties os.name,
os.arch, and os.version. I think others could have benifited from my research if your wiki
was a wiki. SLDR(Stephen L. De Rudder) I can't complain too much, the company I work for created
a public wiki too. They do allow paying maintence and support customers to request access
so they can contribute to the wiki (none to my knoledge have). After enough complaining (mostly
be me) we are about to remove the wiki and rollout an expanded faq/blog site.