ant-user mailing list archives

From Andy Stevens <insomniacpeng...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Ant not noticing changes to file unless renamed
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 22:28:43 GMT
Hi John,

How exactly are you doing the transformation? Does it compile the xslt to a
java "translet" (possibly in a tmp directory) that actually does the
transformation, and if so is that being updated when the xslt file is? Is
the transformation being done from the copy or the original file, and does
the copy task notice the change when a checkin occurs? Is the checkin being
done by an ant task or externally? How exactly does the transformation
fail? (a stack trace might be useful)

Andy.