ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Fetzer <elstonk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Mail Task
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 20:11:15 GMT
This turned out to be an issue with our mail server not allowing this machine to send external
emails.  Thanks!

no errors in the email address format? like an @ missing or something

>> ________________________________

email.  Even the valid addresses don't get sent to.

>> On Mar 27, 2012, at 7:44 PM, Vimil Saju <vimilsaju@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> By invalid do you mean the format of the email-address is invalid or that the
email-address no longer exists? If the email address doesn't exist should'nt the sender get
back a bounced email notification?

informed when they become invalid and don't notice that the mails stop being sent...  Next
thing I know, users are uninformed of prod deploys coming and I have to figure out which addresses
are invalid to fix it.

from="${mail.from.address}" tolist="${email.users}" cclist="${email.cc}" subject="My Subject">

cclist?  I would have thought setting failonerror to false would have done it, but that just
allows the build to continue after it fails to send any...