ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dunning, John (LNG-HBE)" <john.dunn...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject Ant not noticing changes to file unless renamed
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 19:03:48 GMT
I'm facing a rather strange problem with Ant - I have a task that uses <copy> to copy
an XSLT file managed under ClearCase, then uses <java> to perform XSL transformations.
 Any changes to the XSLT are ignored *unless the file is renamed*.

If I check out the file, make updates, and back check into ClearCase the transformation fails.

If I rename the XSLT file and call it with that new name from build.xml everything works fine.

Any ideas why this could be happening?  It's maddening!

TIA,
John